Thursday, May 27, 2010
boom!
I was sitting on the desk waiting for my dad to feed me when it looked like the flashy box went off, from the outside. Then a huge rolling boom came in. I had to see what happened outside, but I couldn't see anything. My mom said that we kitties will be having so much fun today with the thunder.... It's May!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Actually, we don't mind the thunder at all. It's our human who is scared of it! :-)
ReplyDeleteOdd that I wasn't looking at the pointer! Must be something my dad did on the puter.
ReplyDeleteYou are a brave girl, Calypso; we run and hide under the bed when there is bad weather...kisses sweet friends...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki
ReplyDeleteOh, we don't like thunder at all!
ReplyDeleteOh noes, was it scary? I don't like thunderstorms at all. I have to hide under the bed, just to be sure.
ReplyDelete