Monday, September 6, 2010

Gotcha Day, part 2?

I was gotchaed from the Santa Cruz Animal Shelter, on September 4th.  Also 5 years ago.  Zazou didn't have a chance to take over the entire house, so I made sure to claim this bag as mine.  I was 2 years old then.

I liked the house we were living in back then because there were windows all over, and a garden where I could watch the birds.  Now we watch the kids go to the building up the street and sometimes they see us an meow at us, but I don't understand what they're trying to say.

Calypso

4 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Gotcha Day, Calypso!...We adore you guys and are so happy you found a wonderful home!...Such a cute photo of you peeking out of the bag=we love to hide and play in bags, too!...Happy Labor Day, sweet friends...kisses...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Calypso - we think that is funny that the kids meow at you! WE hope you had a wonderful, fun Gotcha day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a bit frightened of children myself. They're so full of energy! They are like bulls in a china shop, a really small china shop... with delicate cats inside... hmm, I think I lost my metaphor or analogy or whatever. Sorry. It's been a long morning. Because I had to wake up that is.

    Neyland D. Catt
    http://fictitiouscat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete