Saturday, July 27, 2013

V.E.T. (ick)

I have just escaped the carrier.  You can see I am not too happy about this. I kept trying to get away by jumping up on mom and dad's shoulders in the office.  Heck, I even jumped up on the V.E.T.'s shoulder trying to get away. But no.

She stabbed me.  She trimmed my claws.  She wanted to take a blood sample because of my age, I'm 10 now, but I wouldn't let her.

I don't know who these people think they are, but they are certainly not allowed around me!

Zazou just sort of cowered and tried to make herself flat as a rug, but that didn't work for her too well.  She didn't have them try to take a blood sample, she's only 8....

-- Calypso.

1 comment:

  1. I need to take some lessons from you, Calypso - when I am at the vet, I curl into a ball and they can pretty much do anything to me, I am so scared stiff.

    ReplyDelete