Thursday, May 12, 2016

new purrspectives

Here I am, at the top of the book case again. I like to get a new purrspective on things sometimes. I was devastated to learn that my parents made pizza themselves, in their own ovens...  That destroyed my plan to rule the world.

However, I think I have another plan, involving the internets.  I head mom say that the internets was being taken over by cats!  And this guy named "Frump" or something.  But I don't have to worry about that since cats are so much cooler!

Dad says we have the internet in our house, so all I have to do is find it.  I know Zazou has been exploring the den closet for it, but hasn't found it yet.  I think it might be in the fridges....

-- Calypso

3 comments:

  1. calypso....pleez due knot give up hope.....if ewe dial thiz sekrit number which we will now put in cat code sew onlee ewe & zazou can reed it ***********.....pizza will bee delivered rite two yur front door......honest ta cod..... once de pizza iz in YUR paws.......yea......think bout it ~~ ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep looking, you two! I want to live where cats rule the world...wait a minute...! They already rule the world around here! Hey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know the internet lived in houses! I thought it was a country or something.

    ReplyDelete