Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ick blech phooey.

My dad was torturing me.  He made me sniff this stuff, he called "Tuna" petromalt.  It smelt terrible.  He said it was supposed to help with hairballs.  Then he put it on my paw.  Needless to say, I promptly flung most of it off onto the floor and walls.

Then I ran into the basement and hid on the little shelf by the books.  He said he was sorry and gave me a treat, but I just swatted it off.

Finally, he got the stuff off my paw (you can see it in the photo he took while I was pouting at him on my left paw.)

Hmph.

Calypso.

3 comments:

  1. Your Dad was only trying to help you, sweetie...Our Mom gives us mineral oil; Calle takes it fine, but Mom has to mix it in our cat milk for Halle and Sukki to take it=sometimes, when we are trying to hack up the hairball, she will rub it on our mouth since we won't willingly take it...Good luck with hairballs, Calypso, hope your parents can find something you will take willingly...kisses beautiful...xo...Calle,Halle,Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ewwww! We hope our mum doesn't decide to go sticking stuff on our paws.

    You should so your dad the back of disrespect for a substantial time

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ick blech phooey is right! We don't like that stuff either. Actually, our human hasn't tried it in years. She used to attempt it with Chumley, when he was alive, and Annie too, but they just ran around and flicked it off onto the walls also!

    ReplyDelete