Sunday, May 2, 2010

They came back!

And they had left the computer on all the time, but I couldn't figure out how to turn the monitor on.  Dad runs this thing called Linux....  I'm not sure that had anything to do with the monitor (there are two now!) but oh well.

They went away for a while, and thankfully the dry food dishes were full of food. But I was afraid they had been bitten in to by a water beast or something.

My dad was playing around with the camera, and I wanted to see what he was doing, so I went to investigate... 

Calypso

5 comments:

  1. Great to see you Calypso; glad your parents are back, sweetie...Hope you all have a happy week...xo...Calle, Halle, Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Calypso! We're glad your humans are back and that you didn't run out of food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're glad they're back with you now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're happy they are back. And what a cute pic of you, Calypso!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a very cool arty photo of you Calypso! Glad to hear the people came back.

    ReplyDelete